Today's post is a big thank you to Carol Dee in Iowa, my blogger friend who shares in my dragonfly obsession. She sent me not only a couple of stamps but some stamped images of stamps that she has! This is one of the images and of course I made this thank you card for her. The DP is K&Company's Que Sera Sera and also Memory Boutique, together with some Sunflower, black and off white cardstock. I used Old Olive and Summer Sun markers on the dragonfly. Also a small scallop Fiskars scissor and a border flower punch. Then an oval and oval scallop punch for the sentiment. Some yellowish rhinestones and some sheer ribbon finishes it off.



This is the card that Carol made and sent me! Just too cute and I luv the colors used along with the flower, ribbon and pearls, it's just perfect!



Here is Ali with one of the coloring book dragonfly images she sent that she made a card out of, dirty little mouth and all!

We had the kids for 3 days and so now I've finally got some chicken fettuccini and rolls in the oven and some candles lit for just us two. It's always fun to have them liven up the place, but exhausting too.

I'm continuing to send out resumes, mostly thru Careerbuilder.com. My sister, who's in Wisconsin, is finding all kinds of good stuff out there, including someone needing some phone/office help at a day spa! Gotta luv that! Anyway, we'll see if something hits this week so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Thank you again Carol - I appreciate the package you sent me, your kindness is so very much appreciated and the timing could not have been more perfect!

If you're here visiting, please leave me a comment. I so look forward to them!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

JEANNIE
I am so glad you are having fun with the "Dragonfly Stuff" :)

I love the card you made with one of them, would love to see more.

Ali did a great job with the color book image. (She is Adorable, too.) Looks like she had fun this weekend.

Still keeping my fingers crossed (and a prayer, too) that your job search will be short and fruitful.

Hugs

Jan said...

You are so creative! I love them all! I finally signed up to post a comment, I usually just look to get inspired!

Keeping you in my prayers that you will find that special position soon! See you on Saturday.

JULS~ said...

Jeannie! That dragonfly is way cute! *LUV* it! And Ali looks like a little doll - such a cute baby! Looks like she had a blast making her card!

Congrats on my blog candy event. You are #1! I promise I won't send one of my boxes! ;) ha! Email me your address & I'll start dreaming something up for you!

shawn said...

OOOHHH I love both cards.. They are just great!!
keeping my fingers crossed..

Elena said...

What a cute picture drawing by Ali! Love your cards! They are very cute! So nice that you have a wonderful friend!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs