TGIF baby! Here's some sloppy, wet Snoopy kisses for ya! Luv this stamp from Stampendous. The DP is from Colorbok and it's a booklet of 18 tags at Michael's for $1. The corners are already cut too. The kisses matching sticker are from a package of 70 something also for $1. Who can pass that up? I used some white and black cardstock, together with Kiwi Kiss and then the little polka dot paper is one of the tags that I cut and wrapped around the rest. The black stickers are actually glittery like with some blues and greens in them when you move the card around and they are also from Stampendous. I pop-dotted the image after I colored it in with markers.

For yesterday's card Juls asked about the heart background, and I really just randomly stamped the hearts in a sort of pattern. I'm sure if you used a ruler and looked real closely you'd see it wasn't too perfect! I tend to not follow too many rules when it comes to that kind of stuff!

Well tonite Neal and I are going to paint a little bit and we were planning on going to opening weekend of the Renaissance Fair this weekend but it's supposed to be rainy, so we'll see how it goes. Tomorrow may be the best day for it. There's no more football Sundays, but we've got lots of shows to catch up on from during the week. Other than that, we're just going to hang out and relax.

Have a great weekend, have fun, take care and as always I luv hearing from you!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet, love Snoopy. Happy Friday!

Carol Dee said...

T.G.I.F. is for sure!!!

Who dioesn't love Snoopy, but I am a Lucy when it comes to dog kisses. Not even my husbands dog kisses my face. Yucky!!!

Happy Weekend.

shawn said...

very cute card... Gotta love Snoopy..
What ya paintin'?
pictures.... pictures....
have fun at the Renaissance tomorrow.. hope it doesn't rain...

JULS~ said...

Alo, Jeannie! You are a human cri-cut machine or whatever you call it! I bought some stuff from Hobby Lobby today - maybe I shoulda stayed in my jamz! Yea, the hearts you did yesterday were perfection! *Luv* your Snoopy card. My doggie-dogs are all downstairs waiting for Momma to go to bed.

Elena said...

So sweet! I love the paper choice!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Karen ~ said...

Paint? Hey, now you are speaking my language. HA. Hope you did have a good weekend. Love Snoopy!

Enfys said...

Wow, what a bargain find for a $, I so miss those dollar bins when I am back home in the UK. Here, they would be $20 bins :). Love the card, I'm a Snoopy fan
hugs
Enfys x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs