Since me and my bunny slippers have become such close friends the last couple of days, and I just got this stamp, it seemed an obvious reason to make this card today. The stamp is from Stampendous and the DP is from K&Company's Berry Sweet line. The cardstock is Purely Pomegranate, sunflower and cream. I used some Rose colored Colorbox Chalk, as well as Purely Pomegranate ink. I also used Copic's E00 marker. The ribbons are Offray and the pearl heart was made using shaped sticky tape and then just sort of dipping it into the little pearls.

This is for the February challenge of a sour cream container at Pink Petticoat. I'm always talking about Liz's site, her images that download beautifully and are so much fun to work with. This bird you've seen before because I use it quite often. The striped paper is also from her. This challenge goes until the end of the month, which is just a few more days, so join if you have time!

Speaking of challenges......Shirley's 2 Girls remember had the "go green" challenge that I showed you a pic of a couple days ago of the small button box I made? Well....I WON!!!! I was one of 3 and I won some credit towards their products! This is the first thing I've won in this crazy blogworld we're in, and I'm so glad that it is with someone who's products I luv so much. Can't wait to get my stuff so I can play! Do check out their blog!! I have an image on my sidebar of a gal with a little dog which is a new stamp not out yet, but is soon to come and I can't wait!

I'm feeling a little better tonite. I laid around all day. I did rent Mamma Mia! finally, since Neal did not have any desire to watch it and I luved it!!! I'm sure a lot of you have seen it by now, but it was a light and happy and fun movie, and if you haven't seen it, you should. Especially if you like Abba music!

It's Tuesday nite already as I post this, so I'm not sure many of you will see it anymore today, but thanks for visiting and for the great comments. You give me the push I need to keep creating and doing what I luv so much!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so darling. I love the colors and design. I like your SEE MY ART @ SCS I'm going to put it on my blog, since it says Want this Badge.

Carol Dee said...

Those bunny slippers are way too cute! Your card is adorable. Pretty neat how you made the pearl heart. You are so CREATIVE. :)

And the Dragonfly Thankyou Note you sent was STUNNING. (Even inside!) I LOVE IT.

Rest a bit more...stamp some more...be HAPPY.

HUGS

JULS~ said...

Alo, Jeannie! Cute projects! I can totally see you scrappin' in your fluffy slippers! lol ...

{I couldn't see your signature ... could be that I'm on IE instead of Firefox -- fyi. I have trouble off and on with mine too.}

shawn said...

Cute bunnies!!
How did I miss your post from yesterday?? HM...
Haven't seen Mama yet.. I think that Hannah would like the dancing and such..
glad you are feeling better

Elena said...

Congratulations on the win!!! I am very very happy for you!
Wow! Your slippers card is so precious! Very nice work with DP!
Love the container too! So cute!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the little pearl heart on the bunny slippers card-- super clever!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs