Since I was at the card swap last nite I didn't have time to make anything new so here is a pic of the cards that I received. I had a good time, drank way too much coffee, and made lots of plans for March and April get togethers already. After getting a recipe from one of the gals we decided to start a recipe swap, I'm going to have a Stampin' Up party, and then another gal is now a Close to My Heart rep. Becky has converted her garage into a "crop space" for all of us to have these get togethers completely set up with tables and chairs and all of her stuff. I look forward to lots creating with all of them.

Happy Birthday Mom!! She would have been 77 years young today! I'm including a few pics of the vintage scrapbook that I did with some of her old, old pics. It's kinda hard to see without seeing the whole layout, that being both sides of the pages in the book, but I did want to share a few with you.

I miss her everyday, but I know that she would be just as proud of me today as she always was.

Take care and tell someone you luv them today!

Peace and Luv!

6 comments :

JULS~ said...

Jeanne! Very vintage layouts of your mother's photographs ... so pretty. I noticed you put little dragonfly embellishments on the floral one. So sweet. And really awesome that the two of you were so close & special to each other. I'm sure she's smiling down on you.~

Carol Dee said...

Love the great cards you got at the swap. Sounds like fun.

The pages from your Mom's album are lovely. Of course I like the page with dragonflys. :)

shawn said...

lucky gal to get to do the swaps.. sounds like you had fun.. and 2 parties?? think of the free stuff!!

Elena said...

Thank you for sharing your happy mail, Jeannie!
Your scrapbook pages are so precious!

cara said...

the pages are wonderful of your mom... I need to do that! doesn't matter how long they are gone, you never quit missing your mom do you??

ChristineCreations said...

Beautiful pages Jeannie - your mom was so cute....so sorry you lost her too soon. Hugs!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs