A little latte for a Wednesday - except that I've had a lot already. Can't seem to get thru the day without it anymore! This is a clear stamp set that is from My Favorite Things. I don't think I have anything else by them, but I do like their stuff. I stamped the cups onto some of the new Que Sera Sera line of paper from K&Company and then cut them out and put them on top of pop-dotted circles. The cardstock is Close to Cocoa and Pumpkin Pie. The cream cardstock has a embossed type frame on it. On the center cup is a flower shaped sequin that I put a rhinestone in the center of. The ribbon is from American Crafts and then the coffee bean corners was something I came up with afterward because I wanted to use that stamp somewhere. I still think it might need something, but not sure what. Let me know what you think.

Have an awesome day and keep the comments coming - I appreciate them very much!!

Peace and much Luv!

6 comments :

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your cups, and love that layout.

Elena said...

Love these cups!!! And your idea with the beans is brilliant!!!

Carol Dee said...

Love the coffee bean corners. Cute. Nice papers as always.
Oops sounds like my coffee is hot. Then off to drive bus.

Cold again today. Cold overnight then 40 Thursday. WOW. Gonna love that. :)

shawn said...

The beans in the corners is great!!
Hope all is well...
suppose to warm up here starting tomorrow.. maybe 37 by friday.... yeah...
and Happy Friday Eve if I don't post early tomorrow morning...

Total Delights said...

Fun stuff you are very creative

JULS~ said...

Jeannie ... I *luv* coffee & I *luv* this card you did! You amaze me with your talent & creativity. It's reaaaallyyy cute!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs