I haven't done one of the gals in awhile, so here's a fun one for you. The cardstock is Garden Green (not a fav but gotta use it), Not Quite Navy and More Mustard. All from the Earth Elements collection and I used the same markers to color, along with a couple of others. The DP is from Memory Boutique. The die cuts, top note and button flower, are Sizzix. I also used a Fiskars small scallop scissor and little hole punch, some twine and pop-dots and there you have it.

The weather has been absolutely beautiful here this week, even a little above average in the high 70's - low 80's. I'm just excited about being able to wear my flip-flops is all! Ya gotta luv that!

We have the kids this weekend, not sure what we'll do with them that's on the cheap anyway, but we'll figure something out. Neal's sister is back in hospice, but she had a pretty good day today, so that's just an hour by hour watch.

Tonight we're having bbq chicken on the grill, the kids luv Stove Top stuffing, some corn and some biscuits and we'll probably just settle in with a movie or something.

I do hope you have a great weekend ahead of you, and if you're visiting the first time or just getting your daily dose of inspiration (hopefully), please leave me a comment. I luv to hear what you're up to!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Hello, I am checking in and getting my daily dose of inspiration!

DH worked tonight so I picked up my dinner at Subway. Your dinner sounds so much better. ;) Yummy.

Looks like a colder than normal weekend here, but spring is on the way. I noticed some daffodils coming up at work today and saw a HUGE flock of ROBINS. Weeee

Happy Weekend, HUGS

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun she is adorable, love your card.

shawn said...

70-80??? OMG.. we got about 8-10 inches of snow yesterday!! PLEASE!!
Love the colors on the card.. she's great!!
have a great weekend.

Elena said...

What a fun card! Love the colors!!!
Enjoy your time with family!

ChristineCreations said...

She's so cute Jeannie! I don't mind Garden Green paired right :)

And chicken on the BBQ sounds great!

JULS~ said...

Jeannie,

I've been out of town, catching up on posts ... and I got your BEAUTIFUL BLOG CANDY right before I left town. I noticed the kids had put our mail on the piano and saw the package. I knew it was from you and grabbed it to open on our trip!

Oh my gosh, the cards you made me are *PERFECT*. They were so heartfully and thoughtfully made that I started crying. I couldn't take my eyes off of the little file enclosure you made and the set of cards. I studied each one for a LOOOONG time. The antiquing, style, everything, colors, papers, ribbon, stamping, jewel accents ... SOOO PRETTY!

Thank you, girl! You are wonderful! AND yours is made, my week got out of control and I couldn't get over to the UPS store to send. I haven't been able to post or make things lately.

You NEED to package these and sell them on ETSY. Seriously. Seriously!!! Add $5 to personalize.

I really really really LOVE them and don't want to use them! I just want to look at them!

{Hugs} I know you and your hubby have been going through a lot with his sister's illness and death. I hope that he is feeling ok and I am praying for you both.

Louise said...

Fab card, love the colours and layout,
Louise x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs