Hey there! This is a gift card and holder made out of an envelope that our Stampin' Up gal Jan showed us how to do on Saturday. Is it not georgeous?!! I luv the colors she came up with, and altho I've seen this project done before I have to say her design is the best I've seen so far. I am seriously thinking I need that vine stamp. It could be used so many different ways! I do know we used the following stamp sets: Polka Dot Punches (big flowers), Yummy (sentiment), and Fresh Cuts (vine and small flower). The green leaves are a sizzix die-cut. The punches used are: oval, 5-petal flower, the slit punch to hold the gift card, and also a corner rounder. Then some brown grosgrain ribbon.


Next is a card that Jan made that I didn't even see until I got home. I won a package of some chipboard shapes and this was inside. Another gorgeous idea! The center of the flower has some beautiful tiny beads in it! Thanks again Jan - I had a great time on Saturday!


And yet another amazing card that I didn't make!! This one is from my blogger friend Shawn! Can't thank you enough Shawn! Luv these springy colors and John Lennon! You're the best!

So I guess it's a good thing I can lay on the couch and eat bon-bon's today (ya right), because I've got the crud again!! I think Neal and I are just passing it back and forth at this point! You name it; runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, coughing, I got it! I will continue to pace the floor today and see if I get any calls about any of the dozens of resumes I've sent out, but I don't think I'm going to sound real professional on the phone if they do!

Well I hope you have a great day - thanks for stopping by and leave me a little bit of luv before you go!!

Peace and much Luv to you!

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Sorry to hear the crud is back! Take care.

Nice cards, I do like the gift card holder.

Luv and Hugs

JULS~ said...

Jeannie! What great cards - they are too cute! Very cool & I like the vine stripe.

FYI -- last year I started taking Vit A, B, C, D, E and haven't been sick since! One whole year! I'd get colds, sinus, sore throat very often.

Two Happy Stampers said...

That gift card holder card is just darling! I love the colors! TFS! =)

Elena said...

The projects are gorgeous!
Hope you feel better soon, Jeannie!

shawn said...

Glad you liked the card.. and you got it!! One never knows with the post office..
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.. CHANGE TOOTHBRUSHES!!!
Love all the cards!! and the envie card thingy is one that I have been working on too.. I am just not sure how to use it.. but gift card holder works for me..

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear your sick again! We've all been sick off and on for months. Rob even more so - almost 2 months straight it seems. :( Sinus flush seems to help us all a bit.

Good luck in your job search. Too bad you couldn't quit the corporate/job world and do what you love!! Have a nice, huge, organized office and make cards all day!! hey? I think you should consider it!!

Jennifer

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs