Hello and go green! This little gift box is for a go green contest at the Shirley's 2 Girls blog. They are new, and I'd luv the chance to win credit towards some of their stamps. The 22nd is the deadline, so head on over with your creation! They provide the template, and then the paper I used is from K&Company. Then I just punched my little heart out with more of the same flowers that I used on yesterday's card with scraps and, of course, added a dragonfly. I used some natural hemp twine and 2 big and 3 little brads and pop-dots. I crimped a brown paper lunch bag and then shredded it for the inside. I was planning on making some other things today, but it took me way too long to make this. I do think, however, it's kinda cute! Let me know what you think.

I hope you're having a great day and thanks for visiting!

Peace and Luv,


6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Way Cool !!! Love the paper used and all the perfect embelishments.
If I was the judge, I'd say this is a WINNER. :)

OF course the dragonfly puts it over the top!

Yeah, tomorrow is FRIDAY. Not so important when you have had a week off. Here is hoping you will soon be looking forward to Fridays again.

JULS~ said...

Jeannie, I think this is very creative & fun! Good luck with your entry!

shawn said...

very cute!! I will head over there and try this out too!
Happy Friday Eve!!!

Karolyn Loncon said...

FABULOUS! Love the DP and the sentiment - just perfect! Thanks for playing the S2G challenge and for helping us promote it!

JULS~ said...

Hey girl, I tagged you the other day for purse of the day! You're it! Go see!

Elena said...

Oh, I love this gift box! You decorated it perfectly!!! Love all the details!
Thank you for sharing the link!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs