Feline Groovy?!! I luv this kitty and I haven't used it since Halloween, so when I came across this sentiment I thought I'd use it for her. The base of the card is Bazzill, then K&Company's So Saffron DP's, Close to Cocoa and cream cardstock. The kitty is inked in Chocolate chip and the marker I used is Creamy Caramel to color her in. I used lots of punches: circle, scallop circle, medium flower, medium and small coneflower. I used a Fiskars scissor for the decorative border, lots of rhinestones and some Offray brown ribbon and pop-dots. Hope you like her!

I had another pretty boring day in paradise here. No calls, but I'm still cranking resumes out, not sure what else to do.

Here are a couple of pics from last weekend of Neal and the girls.....and him and I!




Next, on a favorite blog of mine called Papier Creatif Juls had a little contest going for the first 5 people to leave a comment. It's sort of a pay it forward type thing, and since I was the first to comment I was one of the winners. So here are the rules, copied from Juls blog, but a few changes made to suit me a little better:

The first five people to respond to this post will get a card set made by me!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I hope you like and can use what I make, but no guarantees.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done within the next month.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. I have tons of ideas, but who knows what it will be?
5. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same! (If you don't have a blog, no worries, just send me your address in an email if I don't have it already. Also, since I'm having problems with packages reaching their destination via general post office mail, I will be sending it with a signature confirmation. So make sure the address you give me is one where someone will be during the day to sign for it!) Don't get me started on that whole situation!!

Basically, the first (or only) 5 people to leave a comment will win a card set by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it and my blog name!

Take care - Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

shawn said...

I love the kitty card.. and the pictures of Neal and you..
I wonder if I will be one of the 5???
nice to see you looking so wonderfully happy in the pic too!!!

Lynn said...

Your kitty card is adorable! Love the feline saying, makes me laugh and the colors and layout are great!
Sweet pictures too!
TFS

JULS~ said...

*Raising Hand* I'm in! lol ...

Beautiful pictures of you, Neal and the kiddos, Jeannie! {hugs}

Feelin' Groovy reminds me of this Snoopy Poster I won in like 5th grade that said that! Snoopy was dancin' all happy with his nose up in the air. I had this feeling I was gonna win it & I did! I'm psychic! ;)

Anyway, I digress -- really darling card, girl. I don't know how you do it! My painted boxes have totally thrown me off track & I haven't accomplished much. I've been browsing blogs & had to turn off the computer to get focused last nite!

Carol Dee said...

I love that CAT, I have the stamp in a box someplace. Must get it out and play!

Thanks for the nice comments on my SCS cards.

Great pics of you, Neal and Children. Looking Good!

HUGS

Elena said...

Very cute card! I love the papers and the fun layout!!!
I wish you good luck with the job!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs