Card Swap day! Tonite I will be joining 11 lovely ladies for a card swap and this is what they will receive from me. I also made one of these for my Valentine swap friend Cara in Texas. The cardstock is Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose and cream. The DP is Kelly Panacci. The birdie is from Pink Petticoat. I used the same marker colors, altho some have the reverse colors. For the edging I used a Fiskars small scallop scissor and then a tiny hole punch, some twine, a coneflower punch, a regular hole punch for the center of the flower and then some sticker pearls and pop-dots. I finished off the inside a little bit too with some of the burgundy and cream cardstock and a few more pearls. I do hope they like them, I can't wait to see what I receive in return, and of course I will share them with all of you.

I hope all of you are doing well out there. Do drop me a line and let me know what you're up to, I really look forward to it.

Peace and much Luv,

7 comments :

shawn said...

Those lucky gals.. very cute card..
have fun!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my goodness how cute, i love those boots, makes me smile.

Carol Dee said...

Darling little birdy in her boots!

Have a wonderful time at the swap.

I finally got busy and made my 13 valentines, 2 baby cards and 2 birthday cards on Monday night!
They all had to be mailed no later than today to arrive on time!

Plans are to spend a day card making and scrapping with my Sister on Monday ( we both have a day off) and get some cards made so I don't have to rush and can just pull one out of my card box as needed.

Happy Stamping

JULS~ said...

Hiya Jeannie,

Another *dahling* card! I can just see you working the assembly line on these!

p.s. Always make an extra one for me! ;) ha!

Lynn said...

These are really cute swaps! I love all the pink with this adorable bird image!

Elena said...

So sweet! Love the DP and all the colors!!!

Erin Bigler said...

Jeannie, this is just too sweet! Off to check out Pink Petticoat. Have a great weekend!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs