TGIF and Hugs from this cute little bear baby to you!! He is, of course, from Pink Petticoat and what else can I tell ya ... the DP is from Scrapgirls.com, the little tag is a Sizzlit die cut, the main card is some paper I have a whole ream of called Wildflower or is it Sunflower, not sure. I just realized the brown paper looks black, but it's actually a really yummy dark chocolately brown (can you tell I'm pms-ing?) textured paper and I'm not sure where I got it. I guess I should have played with the Photoshop settings more to show that color better, but oh well. I used my handy dandy Fiskars cheap-o small scallop scissor, some crochet thread and 2 rhinestones on the tag, and then also markers and pop-dots. I think that's it. Hope he made you smile today anyway.

Thanks Shawn for finishing the inside of yesterday's card for me. It's actually perfect because I'm going to the grand opening of a new store today called Crop Girls and I'm going to give them that card. I think I've talked about it before, but I'm trying to find someplace that I could give some card classes at, so I hope it can lead to something more for me. Don't worry Shawn - as promised I'm going to make you one and it'll be in the mail next week. Let me know if you want different colors or the same and I'll do whatever you want.

Did anybody watch Top Chef this week? I watched it last nite and it was a Superbowl themed show. It was a good and I'm glad that Jeff went home, he's too much of a whiner! I started out not really liking Carla too much, but her gumbo that she made looked good and I'm glad she won and got the Superbowl tickets. She seems like a genuinely good person.

Well it's a busy weekend for most of us who luv football and even those who don't I suppose still watch the big game. We also have the kids, so it will be plenty crazy in my little corner of the world! I hope you have fun whatever it is you do, so take care, be safe and thanks for visiting!

Peace and Luv,

8 comments :

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the little strings/bows on the tag!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so darling, Happy week-end.

Carol Dee said...

Darling bear.
Hugs are always good, too!
You always have the best DP...
would love to play in your paper stash. :)

Carol Dee said...

Darling bear.
Hugs are always good, too!
You always have the best DP...
would love to play in your paper stash. :)

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooo cute, LOVE this!

Enjoy the Game!!!

shawn said...

As always... another cute card..
And surprise me....
thanks
s

Karen ~ said...

I was sad to see Jeff go, I wanted Stefan to leave since he is so arogant! I totally agree with you about Carla. I am liking Leah less and less each week, and Fabio is wearing on me as well. Jamie & Hosea - they are in the middle for me. Hey! I guess that means I think Carla should win! (this is the first time I have thought it through completely.)

Happy Superbowl ... I won't be watching :-)

Elena said...

So cute!!! Love it!!!
Enjoy the game!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs