A little bird told me..... What? I can't decide what to put on the inside, so let me know what you think it should be and if I use it I'll make you one! This Lola is from Pink Petticoat, the cardstock is Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, Cameo Coral, Regal Rose and cream. I used markers, a Fiskars small scallop scissor, and some ribbon from Target. I also did a little bit of faux stitching. Then I just printed the image 3 times and cut out the little birds and pop-dotted them.

It's Thursday morning and I didn't get this posted last nite because I started watching a movie called The Other Boelyn Girl. Have you seen it? Neal recorded it for me because he thought I'd like it. I wasn't sure about it, but boy once I got into it I was hooked! It's supposed to be based on the real Ann Boelyn and Henry the VIII. The actor, Eric Bana, who played Henry certainly had my attention I can tell ya. There is a lot of "hooking up", shall we say, in this movie and Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson are really great in it. I highly recommend it.

Have an awesome day and thanks for visiting!

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Bella, so sweet.

Carol Dee said...

All I can think of is "It is your Birthday" or "You're under the Weather" or "You're Tweet!!!" (for a thank you note.)

Cute card and pretty colors.

Well- today we have sunshine but a chilly 20 and windy. Brrr. Will spring ever come?

shawn said...

"the good news... Congradulations!"

I have this ribbon!!! I think it is really cute too..
Haven't seen the movie yet.. may have to now..

Have a great Friday Eve night!!

Karen ~ said...

Hmm, I've read the book but didn't want to see the movie because I suspected it would not live up to the quality of the book. But Eric Bana is pretty cute ... so maybe ...!!

Cindy Hall said...

Love your Banner with the beautiful Dragonflies!
(I've got the movie you mentioned on my 'to watch' list!) :o)

Cindy H
Dragonflies

Cindy Hall said...

Love your Banner with the beautiful Dragonflies!
(I've got the movie you mentioned on my 'to watch' list!) :o)

Cindy H
Dragonflies

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this! Your color combination is just terrific ... love the navy!

TFS; and thanks for visiting my blog. Now I'm off to explore more of yours!

~Hugs!!

JULS~ said...

Jeannie ... Ummm? .... I want the Jan. 26th "Happy Birthday" one. :)

Hey! I watched The Other Boelyn Girl a few years back -- what D.R.A.M.A.! I wanted to slap Henry so badly!

I worked on a V-Day card & made the picture way too big. So, I'm saving it as art to hang on my file cabinet & re-doing it. I even measured 1st! Are you cards mostly 5 x 7 or are you using bigger ones >?< I think I know the answer -- you are so PRO!

{Hugs}

Elena said...

Very pretty card! I love the colors you used and the ribbon!
Looks like you already found a word for the inside...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs