I've got a trio of lions for you today. This first one I call - You're My "Mane" Squeeze, get it? Oy. I used all of the same markers and cardstock mostly for all three, which are - Really Rust, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, and the patterned paper is from Memory Boutique. Then some brushed brass brads and pop-dots.

Roar if you need a Hug!! (I think I've taken too much cold medicine at this point.) I used my Fiskars fancy scissor (not sure what it's called) for this one and some twine, otherwise the rest is the same as above.

No "lion" - you're cute! They're getting worse aren't they? I used my big scallop punch and some brown grosgrain ribbon, and the rest you already know.

I woke up with a really, really bad headache this morning and didn't think I was going to be able to move, but I did and I'm slugging it out. My co-worker already went home sick, who is my back-up on the phones, so I guess I'm stuck here. I feel better than I initially did this morning, but wish I could click my heels and be on a beach somewhere feeling good with an umbrella drink!

Hope you have a grrrrrreat day - ok I'll stop now!!

Oh....I did receive an award yesterday that I will tell you about later today or tomorrow - or when I'm "feline" better (hee, hee). Thanks Elena!!!

Peace and Luv!

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Grrrreat cards :)
Wish you felt batter, take care.
And next time beat the co-worker to a sick day!

Hugs...CAROL DEE

shawn said...

GRRRRRRRRReat cards.... (hahahaha... couldn't resist).. Love the colors..
A new AWARD?? great.. can't wait...

Elena said...

Sorry to hear you don't feel good Jeannie... Hope you will feel better soon!
Love your lions!!! Wow! You did an amazing cards with them! Love how you made a scalloped edge with the Fiskars scissors!

Cindy Haffner said...

that Lion is adorable, and Happy Birthday to you.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs