It's Tuesday night, almost 10:00 here. Without even realizing it last week I did lions, yesterday tigers, so of course I had to do bears today, ya? Nothing too great or fancy I'm afraid. My mojo isn't really working for me right now I think. These bears are from Pink Petticoat. Markers and Cardstock is Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy and white. The patterned paper is from Memory Boutique. A bit of brown grosgrain ribbon, a button, some twine and pop-dots.

I used Riding Hood Red, Brocade Blue and white cardstock and markers. Also the Close to Cocoa marker, a bit of polka dot paper, the heart is a Sizzlits die cut, some blue rhinestones, a red button and some twine. I have to say I really don't care for this one much at all. I'm tired so I guess I should just go to bed soon and hope I have more time tomorrow to come up with something more "me".

I hope you had a great day, or if you're reading this on Wednesday that it's a good day for you.

Take care - much Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

shawn said...

Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY.. They are cute.. and I think that your MOJO is working fine.. Mine on the other hand... well.. we won't go there...

Carol Dee said...

Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY !!! The bears are darling.

Well, I should have some time for card making today! We have a snow day, hurray, I did not want to go out in the bitter cold with drifting snow. Overnight is to be negative -15(OUCH) without the wind chill- so we will see if we get tomorrow off, too.

Enjoy the AZ weather. Remember us in the fridged north.

I also noticed your use of "ya" sure can tell from where you came up. :) hehe ... bet you are NOT missing winters in WI.

Happy Stamping....

Erin Bigler said...

Jeannie, these are adorable! Have to check out Pink Petticoat...cute images!

ChristineCreations said...

Totally cute Jeannie :) Love him done both ways, fresh whites, and deep warm browns. Adorable!

Elena said...

Wow! They are absolutely adorable!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs