It's still Wednesday, even tho it's almost 10 at nite. It's payday for me, and so a few of us stopped for happy hour. I was good and got home at 7ish and this is what I came up with. The lamb is from Pink Petticoat, the cardstock is Pumpkin Pie and Brocade Blue. The DP is from Pocket full of Posies. Then some ribbon, brads and pop-dots is about it. Oh - can't forget the little blingy rhinestone dragonfly! Cute no?

The weather here has been great, but I guess some showers are moving in for the next couple of days. Then the weekend is supposed to be good again. I don't think I have anything planned for this weekend, but to work on some cards. I really just want to stay home and in my pj's.

I could have swore all day long that tomorrow was Friday, so I had planned on wearing jeans to work. Now I need to try and come up with something half way decent to wear and I haven't done laundry all week. Oy - could be interesting!

Well sleep well if you're still reading this tonight - or if it's Thursday already happy Friday-Eve!!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Karen ~ said...

Love the knitting lamb! I haven't been knitting much lately with getting the house ready to sell ... sigh ... I miss it!

Amy Sheffer said...

So cute! Love the cute image and the ribbon treatment!

shawn said...

LOVE this card.. LOVE the colors and LOVE everything else about it..
AND, sorry to say this.. but since it is Friday Eve, it's my Friday at work.. (sorry).. however, I still wear the same thing I do everyother day.. scrubs.. which is nice.. no thinking of what to wear.. and someone else buys them for you..

Carol Dee said...

Love the knit happenas card, cute, Of course the dragonfly is my favorite bling!

Having a uniform for work is always great. Even if it is ugly.
No worry about how you look. I am sure you are adorable no matter what you throw on. :)

We had Monday off, so I am confused about what day it is , too. Oh Well, I confuse easily. Enjoy today. Tomorrow is Friday.

dpkennedy said...

Oh your card is so cute! Love the sentiment and that adorable lamb! It's Friday eve for me and I have MY jeans all picked out for tomorrow! Ha, have a good night!!

Elena said...

So cute! The image is adorable!!! And the sentiment is perfect!

Sue said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! I especially love this little sheep card! So darn cute!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs