It's still Monday, even tho right now as I start this it is 8:42pm. We're watching the Bachelor and laughing our butts off. These women are really something else. Anyway, I made these little tigers yesterday but couldn't get them downloaded the way I liked so it's a late post. I used the same cardstock and patterned paper on all 3 like I did the other day with the lions. These tigers are downloads from Pink Petticoat, my usual place of late to get fun stuff. The cardstock colors are Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, Brocade Blue and white. The markers I used are the same colors. The striped paper is from Joann's, some ribbon and blue rhinestones and this first little guy is having some fun skippin and I think is my favorite.






This guy looks also like he's saying - "is there food in my teeth" doesn't he? Anyway I used a circle punch, a regular hole punch, some Color Box brown ink and some blue ribbon and blue rhinestones and he does make me smile!




I had several different captions for this card. These are just some fun little notecards and something I'd send to friends who basically understand my twisted sense of humor. I used my Fiskars scallop scissor and a bunch of little blue rhinestones and just a scrap of ribbon for him. Such a cutie.

My weekend was awesome. Neal and I did some running around, got some things done around the house, he had a boy scout 5 mile hike Sunday afternoon and we just had a whole lot of fun together. His sister Lori, who has cancer, had to go to the hospital on Sunday, so we visited her for awhile Sunday evening and before you know it the weekend is over. He did install a pretty new faucet in our bathroom upstairs and while he was at it decided to change out all of the pipes under that sink because they were old. Quite the handyman I must say. I did get a new shower curtain for that bathroom too - you guessed right, it has dragonflies on it and I've been looking for one for a long time and finally found it at Target.com.

Well it's now 9:05, there's still some laundry going in the dryer, the kitchen is cleaned up from dinner and our clothes are ready for work tomorrow. We've both got a little bit more computer work to finish up and then it's off to get some zzzz's.

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

shawn said...

I love them all.. they are GRRRRREAT!!(HAHA..).. and the colors are purrrfect!! (sorry...)
Sounds like you had fun.. right now I am trying to keep warm.. it's -15 regular temps this am.. no real relief in site.. so send warm and sunny thoughts my way!!

Carol Dee said...

I am with Shawn, we could sure use some warmth here. This morning the bus would not start and when it did, it did not move! Frozen brakes, again. This is shaping up to be one LONG and NASTY winter. Grrrr.

Sounds like you weekend just flew by. So did ours, but no cards got made as I had Grandson for 1/2 of it. :)

I am going to have to check Target to see the shower curtain. I never found one, so we have a northwoods theme in that bath. Huby thinks the pine cones and bears are better than bugs anyway!! hehe

Your tigers are cute, love your style. ;)

Will look tomorrow to see what's new!

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Tigers are too cute. I'm trying to get ready for the Valentine Swap. Would you please email me your address? Thanks! Renea

Karen ~ said...

My fave is the Yippee Skippy one! And all I can think of when I look at that third one is a "Congratulations on your pregnancy" card :-)

ChristineCreations said...

eee hee hee look at his CUTE belly! Adorable!

Elena said...

You've been busy, Jeannie! I love these tigers! My favorite is a tiger with a very fun smile!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs