Is she cute or what? On her cup it says je t'aime, which I believe means I love you? Correct me if I'm wrong. If you'd like to download her and 3 others, go to Inside a Black Apple. Under categories, click on free projects/downloads. The cardstock I used is Cameo Coral, then there's a bit darker Bazzill paper, some white and the patterned paper is from Kelly Panacci. Then some sheer ribbon, ric-rac and some rhinestones. I also have a small heart punch I used and put a tiny heart on there too. Do check out the Black Apple blog tho - there's some fun and interesting things on there.

I'm watching Grey's Anatomy now. Tyne Daly is McDreamy's mom? I wouldn't have pictured that in a million years and I don't remember why Grey and Kristine are mad at each other anymore. I also don't like the new surgeon. What happened to this show? The world used to stop on Thursday nites for me, now I don't even remember so much what happened the week before.

Well tomorrow is Friday, yeah!!! We've got the kids this weekend, so I don't think I'll get much done. Plus they've all got Monday off, so we get to keep them an extra nite. I'll do what I can tho, when I can. I am waiting to get a copy of the new Stampin' Up catalog too this weekend.

Take care!

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Your Mojo is back! Love the little lasdy and her cup o love. Lovely accents.

Enjoy the kiddos this weekend.

I am trapped inside another day. It was -41 this morning.Our 3rd day of no school now.

I am getting house work done so I should have time to play today. YEAH. But craft room is icy cold, will have to drag it down to DR table.

I do need some stuff from town, but car battery died in this cold and will not start. Shoot. So I really am trapped at home... oh well.

Have a sunny weekend and keep sending out your warm thoughts to those of us in the frozen north!

Hugs,CAROL DEE

Carol Dee said...

Your Mojo is back! Love the little lasdy and her cup o love. Lovely accents.

Enjoy the kiddos this weekend.

I am trapped inside another day. It was -41 this morning.Our 3rd day of no school now.

I am getting house work done so I should have time to play today. YEAH. But craft room is icy cold, will have to drag it down to DR table.

I do need some stuff from town, but car battery died in this cold and will not start. Shoot. So I really am trapped at home... oh well.

Have a sunny weekend and keep sending out your warm thoughts to those of us in the frozen north!

Hugs,CAROL DEE

shawn said...

Yup the new catty is out.. kids are off school on Monday.. and here in good ole Bloomington MN they got today off too... (TOO cold.. busses wouldn't stay running... -22 this AM without WC).. so we have a wonderful 4 day weekend here..
Now if only I could stamp and get that MOJO working again....

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is darling, and you did such a beautiful job with her.

Amy Sheffer said...

She is darling!! Love your pretty ribbon and ricrac too!

Karen ~ said...

I agree with you on Grey's ... I don't even watch any more because it's just too maddening. It's so sad because I was so invested in all these people!

Love your Valentine girl :-)

JULS~ said...

She's so Frenchy! Luv Her!

Lynn said...

Really sweet Valentine!
TFS
Have fun checking out the new SU catty is weekend!

Elena said...

Absolutely adorable! Love this cute little girl!
Enjoy your weekend!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs