I am very proud to have received this award from Elena called - The Marie Antoinette, a Real Person, a Real Award. Thank you so much and do check out her awesome blog.

The 7 people I now nominate are:

Christine
Cindy
Amy
Jennifer
Lynn
Shawn
Karen

I luv all of your blogs and look forward to the inspiration they give me!


Thank you so much Jen for this absolutely beautiful card and to Carol for this gorgeous dragonfly card. They are both awesome and appreciated very much!



Happy Friday!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Cindy Haffner said...

Thank-you for thinking of me, so are so sweet. And thanks for all the inspiration you give me and everyone else, you rock.

Carol Dee said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
You deserve it :)

Karen ~ said...

You are so sweet! Thanks :-)

nitestamper said...

congrats on this award !!!!!you rock like elvis !!!!!tfs:)
chat

shawn said...

Thanks for the nod.. you are the sweetest!!
you truely deserve the award...

ChristineCreations said...

Jeannie...thanks so much for the sweet award! Big blessings to you!

Elena said...

Thank you for taking this award Jeannie!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs