Hey there - it's Sunday nite here and I've been working on some new cards most of the day. I also learned some picture taking tricks from Christine over at Christine's Creations. Thank you so much Christine for all of your help!

This little wormie is a download from Pink Petticoat that I colored with markers. The cardstock is Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, white, and a scrap of purple. The DP is from Me and My Big Ideas. The ribbon is Creative Imaginations. Some rhinestones and pop-dots. Below is a closer look.


Well I had planned on a weekend of nothingness but Saturday there was not so much of that. We did some running around in the morning and afternoon and got some things done. I've been home ever since tho, and I luv it. I made a good dinner and I think everything is ready for another work week. I've got a card swap coming up, so I still need to finish them this week and I do still have some other things I want to try too.

I hope you have a good nite, or if it's Monday already, a great day. Take care and do leave me a comment, I luv to hear from you!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the ribbon on this card.
Thanks for the Warm Wishes, even if it was a little wormy :)

My weekend flew by, I got NOTHING done. I still need to make cards, lots of them.

The week looks to be starting off cold them making it to 30 degrees by the weekend, woo-hoo!!

Have a good week. Happy stamping.

Karen ~ said...

You just sound so content with your life - that's so great!

Christi said...

What a cute card!!! I love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

So so pretty, great colors.

shawn said...

I agree with Carol Dee.. LOVE the ribbon!! cute and colorful as always...

Elena said...

So pretty! Very beautiful coloring!!!

ChristineCreations said...

OH Jeannie! The picture are fabulous! A great way to show off your great creations! And it's an adorable card too!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs