Hey there and Happy Tuesday! Are we all back into the swing of things? Ya right!! I'm not either, plus with all of the sneezing and hacking I'm doing everybody is steering clear of me, which is fine too considering I'm not my usual cheerful self.

So I hope these little birdies are a little pick me up for everybody today (including me). They were fun to work on and they are also from Pink Petticoat. For the first one, Tweet Wishes, the cardstock is Perfect Plum and again, not sure of the lighter blue color. I colored her in with some markers. I used my scallop Fiskars scissor and then used a tiny hole punch in the centers of the scallops. The patterned paper is from Pocket Full of Posies. I used some purple twine, punched out a medium sized flower and then put a button in the middle of it. She also has a rhinestone on the top of her head.



This one, Happy Bird-day, is Navy, Caramel and little bit of Red Riding Hood, and the patterned paper is Daisy D's. I colored her in too with markers, there's a heart brad on top of the present, some thin sheer ribbon and some gold rhinestones. Very cutesy.

It's a little chilly here in AZ, but sunny. There was the Fiesta Bowl last nite here in Glendale. Not sure right now who won it, but it was Ohio v. Texas. Some of the single guys here were going to go to downtown Glendale to check out the Texas college girls. Funny.

I suppose I should get some work done or at least try and look busy even tho I'm not. They really shouldn't put me in front of big windows all day long, it doesn't help my addiction to daydreaming! Have a great day!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Elena said...

So cute! I love the paper choice!
Jeannie, I have a blog award for you! You probably are so tired of them from me...

Carol Dee said...

The little birdie cards are sweet, the bling on each topnot is cute.

Hope you beging to feel better soon.

Hugs...CAROL DEE

shawn said...

CUTE!!! and chilly in AZ??? PLEASE!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs