Hey it's Sunday nite here and here's a little chicks rule card for you. The cardstock and markers used is Night of Navy, Ballet Blue and Regal Rose. The patterned paper is from Memory Boutique. There's a Prisma flower, some rhinestones, a bigger silver rhinestone in the center of the flower and then I punched out a couple of hearts. I used a Fiskar small scallop scissor and then a bit of sheer ribbon. Also some pop-dots as usual.

It's been a busy weekend and I'm feeling run down. It's almost 9 and I think I'll go to bed soon. I did meet up with some of the gals Friday nite at Starbucks to get the new Stampin' Up catalog which was fun. There are some fun new things in there too, of course.

Neal's back is killing him again, but we tried to do some things with the kids so Saturday nite there was a Glitter & Glow Block party in old town Glendale. There were a bunch of hot air ballons lining the streets and music, food and rides for the kids. I tried to take some pics, but they didn't really turn out very good since it was dark already. We walked around for a couple of hours and then came home and had ice cream.

Today, of course, was the playoff game with the AZ Cardinals and we won! So we're going to the Superbowl. I am a cheesehead at heart and always will be, but this team has never gone to any playoffs or anything so it's easy to cheer them on now that they're finally doing well. This town is going to go crazy, that's for sure. I live in Phoenix, but Glendale is like a few blocks away from us.

Not sure what the week really holds, can't really think of anything off the top of my head. I will have a new blog banner probably this week. I've got a very talented gal working on blinging mine up a little bit, so that's exciting.

I hope whenever you're reading this, your day or nite is going well and do take care!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the colors on this card. I like your style :)

Back aches are no fun, hope Neal can take it easy and feels better soon.

Sounds like you are not completely over your crud. Hope that clears up soon.

We had Wed, Thurs, Fri off school do to EXTREMELY cold weather. Today was a scheduled no school day, so it wil be hard to get back to it again tomorrow!

I won't be getting my new SU! catalog until early February, I can hardly wait. I may need to get online and get a peek before that.

Have a great day.

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, sweet.

shawn said...

I am sure that you are really happy about "your" football team.. which is really cool..
Sounds like you had a fun weekend.. it was actually a little warmer here this weekend.. meaning that it got to almost 30!! but then we had snow..
LOVE your card!! VERY cute!! as usual!!
Hope that Neal's back is feeling better..

Elena said...

Absolutely adorable card!
My husband also have a pain in his back sometimes, I can understand what you feel...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs