Hello there - it's back to work Monday for a lot of us isn't it? It doesn't feel like I had 11 days off, that much I can tell you. Oh well, when is the next holiday - Memorial Day - oy.....

This first card is for my hair stylist who is obviously having a little baby boy soon. His name is going to be Frankie, cute huh? This is a download from Pink Petticoat and I used Not Quite Navy and So Saffron cardstock, not sure what the lighter blue is off the top of my head. The ribbon is from Target.



This one is for my co-worker's birthday. I used Creamy Caramel and Always Artichoke cardstock with some patterned paper from Memory Boutique and some brown grosgrain ribbon and a few rhinestones.

I've got the cold that everybody else seems to have had before the holidays. Mine hit on Saturday. So I'm hot and cold, sniffly and coughy. Fun huh? Well at least I wasn't sick over my vacation.

Have a great day!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Jeannie
Sorry you caught everyones cold. So far I have managed to stay healthy.

Carol Dee said...

Back again...I hit a button that submitted my note before I was done. I wish I was better at this computer stuff.

Cute baby card. She will love it.

Next paid day off. Memorial. Holidays for card making... Valentines Day and Easter and Mother's Day.

YUCK, back to work I go. As the bumper sticker reads " I owe, I owe, so off to work I go !!!"

Hugs, CAROL DEE

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these gals make me smile and happy that i'm not with child. Hee hee so cute.

Elena said...

You are doing such an amazing cards with these girls!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs