Happy 2009!! I hope that you enjoyed the first day of the new year! I've had this fun tag around for awhile from Junkitz that I thought I'd use finally and I just made my own little hanger from some wire. The cardstock is Bella Rose, the gray and white patterned paper is from American Crafts. Then just some black and white cardstock and some black sheer ribbon. A big pink and silver brad and some Diamond Dots from Stampendous.

It's already 6:15 in the evening here. We got lots of house stuff done today and finished taking all of the lights down from outside and before you know it the day is just about over. We watched a bit of the Rose Bowl as we're getting some things done. I remember a long time ago when Wisconsin went to the Rose Bowl back to back and won! It sure was fun to watch the home team play.

I do have a little fun news to share. I sent some of my creations to Pink Petticoat, which is where I've been getting downloads from and she put some of my work on her blog!! Click here on the link.... http://www.pinkpetticoat.blogspot.com/ and check it out!! I'm so proud! I also sent some pictures over to Cards magazine as they have a submission deadline next week, so I want to see if I can get published there. Fingers crossed.

Have a great nite and take care!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I just checked out Pink Petticoat, What fun . Now - Good Luck getting a magazine to publish your great cards.

The pink and black new years card is FABULOUS.

Have a great year, lots of stamping, too.
CAROL DEE

Karen ~ said...

Congratulations!!!

Elena said...

Congratulations on your cards!!!!! So happy for you Jeannie!
New Year card is awesome! Love this tag!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs