Hap-bee. Here is the outside of today's card. Very bright and happy colors. The cardstock is Tangerine Tango and Perfect Plum. The DP is from Me and My Big Ideas. The bee is from Pink Petticoat. I used a small flower punch, a regular hole punch and a bunch of tangerine colored glitter stickers from Stampabilities. A bit of ribbon and some pop-dots.

Bird-day, (hee-hee!) Here's the inside of this silly little fun card. This bird stamp is from Inkadinkado, the bird assortment clear set. I colored him too, and added another flower to tie it all together. I always add something to the inside of my cards, besides a personal sentiment, but not usually another stamp like this. Have to say I like this one probably because it's goofy.

This is just a close up of the bling this card has. I think every card needs some!

Today was a long Tuesday. Slow day at work and then just came home, made a little something to eat and worked away here at my desk a little more. Sorry I don't have any fun stories for you, but with just going to work and coming home it doesn't lead to much to talk about.

Actually, I did have kind of a funny call at work that you might enjoy. The company I work for is a contract manufacturer of circuit boards. So if you have a circuit board that makes something of yours work and need someone to assemble it, that's what they do. Sometimes the customer brings all of their own parts in and sometimes we order them. Anyway, I got a call from someone who wanted to know if we could assemble quarters into books. Hmmm....I asked if this was for a mail order project or something and he said sort of. This kinda cracked me up because I couldn't imagine actually hiring somebody to do this, but whatev. Being as slow as we are right now I thought I'd at least run it by the managers and they looked at me like I was out of my mind, which isn't unusual really. When I mentioned it to some of the guys I work with they wondered if I had gotten a phone number because it could have been something fun for us to do on the side, which wouldn't have been a bad idea either, but I didn't ask for it. So it got me thinking - where do you get all of those quarters from and how much are you willing to pay somebody to get a sore thumb working on it, ya know? You just never know what kind of things people are into.


Well have a great nite, it's about 8:20 here this Tuesday evening and have a great day tomorrow too!

Oh - if you do watch The Bachelor - was your mouth open the whole time like mine was? Oh my!!! I swear these women are psycho!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

shawn said...

AGAIN.. why I don't watch the Bachelor.. the women (or men) are just psycho.. I mean really all that DRAMA.. over someone you don't really know.. OK.. I don't watch it.. I shouldn't comment.. sorry...
so did the guy call back about the quaters?? hm...
Suppose to get a little warmer today.. almost 20!!
did you turn on your heat???

Carol Dee said...

I love the Hap-bee Bird-day card, fun and full of BLING.

Got up to ZERO this morning, should make it to 17 mid-afternoon!

Have a nice warm sunny day. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin your cards, TFS.

Anonymous said...

Love your cards. I am a friend of Jules from Texas. She was visiting
me and we were talking about scrapbooking. So she showed me your blog. Have a great day.

Hollie

ChristineCreations said...

Love your bling-y hive! So cute!

Elena said...

Very-very cute! Love the inside of the card!!! So creative! Very nice embellishments!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs