Hap-bee Friday!! These are from the garden bugs collection from Pink Petticoat and the size of them are 31/2 x 5 because that's the size of the envelopes that I found on my last paper shopping spree and I thought they were really cute. The perfect size for a quick little note. The cardstock for this one is Not Quite Navy and Summer Sun. The patterned paper is from Memory Boutqiue. For the flowers I used my small flower punch, then a regular hole punch center and then clear rhinestones and pop-dots.

Bugs 'n' kisses is done with Purely Pomegranate and Always Artichoke. The patterned paper is also from Memory Boutique, a Prisma flower with another hole punch center and then a green rhinestone. I also used the ticket corner punch on the corners of the long piece of Purely Pomegranate.

My last weekday off and here we are at the weekend before I have to go back to work. Can you tell I've been counting the days? Oh well, gotta pay the bills, or at least some of them right?

We've got the kids this weekend, so I'm not sure what we're doing. Vanna has a viral infection, poor thing, so she's coughing a lot and not feeling good at all. So we may just stay in and play games. I know tonight we're going to play Seinfeld Scene It that we got the kids for Christmas, but it's really for Neal. He knows every show by heart I think and Vanna as well.

I might post something this weekend yet, but not sure. So I'll say have a great weekend in case I don't and take care!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I know the feeling! I return to work on Monday also. It was a very FAST 2 week break. Did not get everything done as hoped :( At least I will be able to have Andrew (DGS) overnight tomorrow, YEAH :)

The bug cards are ADORABLE, Sweet images and pretty floral embelishments.

I plan to make a run to my favorite stamping store in the morning. They are having a sale on all things Christmas. Plus I have a coupon ($10 in reindeer bucks) that need to be cashed before the end of January. No Problem...hehe

Then I may be hitting Target to return a pair of slippers that do not fit right. Any excuse to go to town, right?

The plan is to get into craft room and do MORE work there. It is not fixing itself...shoot. I was not in there today as we attend husband's cousin's funeral instead. :(

Enjoy your last vacation days.
Have fun with the kiddos.

Hugs, CAROL DEE

shawn said...

Just what I needed.. I did't sleep well.. have some heavy thoughts going on.. and click on your blog and see 2 cards that make me smile.. THANKS!!
Can relate to the coughing.. Try some Musinex DM for that!!! hope that you have fun anyway!!
AND I so don't want to go to work on Monday either!!
have a great weekend...
s

Elena said...

These cards are so cute! Really really love them!
Hope Vanna will feel better soon!

Sheri said...

Those cards are so adorable!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs