First of all - how about the new blingy banner ya?!!!! I luv it and if you need any kind of blinging up of your blog, I highly recomment Jami who is one of the nicest and easiest to work with gals that you can imagine. Visit her website Sgt Stamper's Studio for all the info you need and you can email her with any kind of questions, and she'll respond quickly. She's currently in Korea, so there is a time difference tho. Anyway, let me know what you think!

Sending sunshine to all of you stuck in the cold and snow! A Lola for you here, from Pink Petticoat, all dressed up with flowers for you too! The cardstock is Taken with Teal and So Saffron. The tag is from K&Company. There's some rhinestones, a little bitty bit of ribbon and some thread and pop-dots and I used markers to color her in (my favorite part). Hope you like her!

It's Tuesday, January 20th, and we have a new president!! Thank goodness!! It certainly is a special day for many and I can just imagine how awestruck those 2 beautiful little girls are.

I hope things are well in your corner of the world wherever you are and I do appreciate all of your comments, so drop me a line anytime, I luv to hear from you!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Karen ~ said...

LOVE your new look!!!

shawn said...

She is very cute.. and if she brings sunshine to us.. she is even more welcome!
I love the new banner!! I am still trying to figure that stuff out...

Carol Dee said...

Of course I LOVE the new banner! Anything with dragonflys, you know.

Thanks for the sunshine wishes, they seem to be workinng a bit. Today will be in the lower 30's and Thursday in the low 40's :)
(But weekend looks cold again, that is Jan. in IA)

Keep the sunshine coming...HUGS

Christi said...

Your blog banner is awesome and I love your card!!

Elena said...

Jami is so talented! Love the new banner! And your card is so sunny and cheerful!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome banner and awesome card! Love the artsy collage-y feel to this one! Cute, cute, cute image!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs