Dance, sing, play........Go Bananas - it's your day! Some fun little moneys, from Pink Petticoat, that make up the perfect little card for just about anybody, but I think especially for a younger kid. The cardstock is Close to Cocoa, with some Bazzill, off white, and the DP is from Memory Boutique. There's lots of rhinestones too, which don't show up too great here. I also used some markers, corner round punch, some brown grosgrain ribbon and pop-dots.

It's late Thursday nite already. I'm tired and ready to get some zzzz's. I hope your day went well, mine was just ok. Could have been better, but could have been worse too I suppose. I'm just so glad tomorrow is Friday I cannot even begin to tell you! I am so looking forward to a weekend of nothingness.

Thanks for checking in on me. I do look forward to the comments, so I appreciate any that you may have or if you want me to do something special for ya, just let me know.

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

shawn said...

What a cute cute card...
If you could send some warm weather up north to MN that would be nice.. suppose to get really cold here AGAIN!!!

Savoir the Journey said...

Oh how FUN!
These little guys are sure to cheer up the recipient!

Carol Dee said...

I just love to see what is new everyday! The monkeys are really cute.

Sunshine is always good. It is getting cold again. After 2 days of thawing temps and sun, I am so COLD!

Enjoy your weekend of NOTHINGNESS, boy does that sound good :)

I better get into that craft room and get busy, I need at least 3 thinking of you's (seriously ill) 1 baby boy (Maybe 2, a friends daughter went into labor 6 weeks early today!) and Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Plus, I have no cards on hand for Birthdays, Anniversaries or Get Well. I have really been slacking.

Keep the warm thoughts and fun cards coming...HUGS

Elena said...

Wow! What a fun card! Really! Fantastic!
Send us some wrm weather, please, Jeannie!

Dawn said...

Very cute!! Like the monkeys!

JULS~ said...

Hiya Jeannie! Wow! You've been bizzy girl! I love all the projects you've been working on -- so cute!

lola rose said...

Wow Jeannie your cards are gorgeous! I love all your little details ... soooooo touchy-feely.
And I'm just AMAZED at the number of cards you create!
Liz
xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs