A very simple card that I did late last nite so I'd have something to post for you here today. I'm disappointed as to how the picture turned out tho because the sentiment sez sparkly wishes and the snowflake paper is really sparkly and glittery and it doesn't show up at all. Anyway, I used just a few markers and a rhinestone, and that's about all I had time for before I went to bed.

I did get to watch Top Chef last nite. If you watch, do you think that the whole refrigerator thing was a hoax put on by the show? You gotta wonder. And then for the two that were most affected by it to have not only the help of the others, which I thought was cool, but then to have some of the best dishes? I think it's interesting that Martha was the guest taste tester judge too, but I'd like to see her come with with something in 45 minutes. I don't think she could do it, her recipes are pretty involved. Also, has anybody seen her daughter's show on the Fine Living channel called Whatever, Martha! ? It's pretty funny. Her daughter actually rips on her mom about how she does things and how she had to grow up. It's some humor worth seeing.

What else - the Biggest Loser is over and I'm glad that Michelle won. She looks great, as they all do, and she seems like a great person inside too. I think the previews show that another one is starting up right away tho? Not sure I'm ready for that.

It finally stopped raining here for awhile right now and the sun is out. It's just in the 50's which is c-o-l-d for here, and not sure if we're getting more rain later today or not. We still grilled out some chicken last nite tho!!! Yum.

I think I'm done with all of the cards I need to get out finally. Why did I wait so long? If I just bought a box of cards and had to address them it would be easy, but creating each individual card with a personal sentiment inside takes time. What was I thinking? Now I understand why some people are already posting Valentine cards on their blogs, but I still won't be doing those for awhile yet. I also got the packages I need to get in the mail too - to a tune of $46! All gift certificates next year!!

I have been enjoying all of your blogs out there, and I'm proud of the ones that can continue to post everyday right now. You're awesome! If you're here checking in on me feel free to write in a comment, I always appreciate you visiting!

Peace and Luv!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Great card, all nice a sparkly.

We grilled chicken for dinner last night, too. Only on the George Foreman since it was freezing rain/sleet and snowing... Ahh..the midwest winter at it's finest!!!

Do you ever miss Wisconsin in the winter?

The no school call came at 4:45 this morning. No bus driving for me Woo-Hoo! I have been up since, wrapping gifts, etc. I may bake cookies today. Not as much fun as it was when the boys where little and wanted to HELP!

May even get a card or two made for the New Year.

TGIF...Carol Dee

Elena said...

Cute card! Love the sentiment! Thank you for visiting my blog!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs