Snoopy Skating on Friday! One of my favorite guys and new for me from Stampabilities. The markers and paper are Always Artichoke and Taken with Teal. I used some glitter Stickles on his cap and then the ribbon is from American Crafts and the trees are a Sizzlits die cut. This is a gift card holder inside. He looks so happy, doesn't he?

Here's a picture of a gorgeous plate that was for sale, I just didn't happen to have $300 something on me at the time! I'm really not sure how they actually did this, the guy selling it was not exactly friendly either because of my camera, so I didn't ask. I suppose you'd just display this somewhere that it wouldn't get bumped into or played with by tiny hands, so it wouldn't work at our place anyway. Still a beautiful piece of art.


This is a restaurant in downtown Tempe, not sure I've ever had vietnamese food, and really not sure I'm that outgoing enough about it to try, but you never know I could luv it! It wasn't open at the time that we were there, but of course it caught all of my attention immediately. I bet their decorating could be interesting too and fun for me to look at. So anyway it's on my list of places to try some day.

Next is a picture of Neal holding the dragonfly metal stake that he got me, but you can't really see it very well. I'll have to take another picture of it now that it's in the ground, I just luv it! Anyway he's also, at this point, holding the kids' balloons and Allie's blanket while they're off running around somewhere looking at something, he's such a good dad! I think the kids were looking at some bug display at this point, but I can't be sure.

That's it for the dragonfly pictures. There was a picture of me that didn't turn out with a visor that was painted, but it was all blurry. As you can see, it just was a great time and I'm glad that we were able to enjoy it together. Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Tonite we'll be watching Dark Knight and probably eating chinese food. So many mixed reviews and things out there about this movie but we both want to see it and I'll let you know what I think about it!

I guess this weekend we've got to get some shopping done, since next weekend we'll have the kids. I've got my little list of the things I need to get for my nieces and nephews, some in Wisconsin and some in Colorado so I've got to get them all in the mail so they get them on time.


I hope you all have a great weekend and sorry I'm talking about grilling out too much to all of you stuck in the snow right now! Be safe out there, have a great weekend, and drop me a line anytime - I luv to hear from you and I think about each and every one of you all the time and I wish we could get together some day and meet, you just never know what can happen, right?!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

shawn said...

It does look like you were having a great day.. LOVE the plate too.. I always wonder how they do that sort of stuff. I am just not crafty enough..
LOVE the snoopy card.. he is so cute!! YOU got the colors perfect!!
AND feel free to continue to talk about grilling, just because it was 0 this morning when I sent Hannah to the bus stop...

Anonymous said...

LOL don't worry about making us envious with the grilling. We will just enjoy it through you and then build you a snowman!

I spent many a vacation in the Tempe and Mesa area. My cousins grew up in Tempe. Two still live in Mesa. Maybe if I ever get there on a vacation again I can look you up !!!

I was just given the nicest dragonfly for my birthday. It is meant to be a garden accent but it may appear inside the house :)

I better get busy, the tree is not puttting itself up...I am so LATE getting things out thise year. Very disorganized.

Have a great weekend. CAROL DEE

Elena said...

Snoopy is so cute!
Wow! That plate is gorgeous!
Glad you had fantastic time! And thank you for sharing the pictures!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs