A simple little merry & bright card for you today, even tho it's not very bright in Arizona right now. It's raining and cloudy out, which is unusual to see here. Still trying to get all of my holiday cards out the door, but I keep remembering someone else that I should send a card to. Is everybody as stressed as I am right about now? I thought I had things under control, but I'm not sure I do at this point. I am looking forward to the 11 days off tho!

There hasn't been much on tv to even tivo these days to watch when I do have a minute to sit down. Tonite is the Biggest Loser finale, so I'll watch that, and record House to watch later. The Bachelor starts on the 5th, that should be some pretty good humor right there. I still haven't seen anything about a new Big Brother yet tho. We also did rent the Dark Knight last Friday night. It creeped me out. Enough said.

I did get a big container of doggie cookies and a squeaky holiday bunny to send to Dixie. I also got a card from my ex-mother-in-law and she's looking forward to having Dixie over the holidays to visit again. My ex just lives 3 hours away from his parents now, which is why he was excited about moving from California to Omaha. Not sure why else you would be, but I'm happy that they get to be together for the holidays. Dixie sure has won over her grandma's heart, but grandma is also one of the best cooks I know! I miss my sweet little girl.

Have a great Tuesday and drop me a comment - I luv to hear from ya!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

I also watched Dark Knight this weekend. Creepy is right!

It is nice that you still keep in touch with the ex mother-in-law.
Really nice that she loves your little Dixie Girl too.

I lost my christmas card register so I do not know who I usually send to. So as they come in I panic and send out a card. So unorganized this year.

The rain and clouds sound better than the 3 or 4 inches of snow I drove the kiddos home in today. Looks like we are in for a freezing rain/snow mix on Thursday. Wish I was in AZ.

Lov ethe polka dot paper behind the tree. Cute cards.

CAROL DEE

Anonymous said...

I also watched Dark Knight this weekend. Creepy is right!

It is nice that you still keep in touch with the ex mother-in-law.
Really nice that she loves your little Dixie Girl too.

I lost my christmas card register so I do not know who I usually send to. So as they come in I panic and send out a card. So unorganized this year.

The rain and clouds sound better than the 3 or 4 inches of snow I drove the kiddos home in today. Looks like we are in for a freezing rain/snow mix on Thursday. Wish I was in AZ.

Lov ethe polka dot paper behind the tree. Cute cards.

CAROL DEE

nitestamper said...

this is way toooo adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!i love the ribbon and the scallop design
tfs:)
chat

shawn said...

I tried to write last night.. blogger wouldn't let me..
SO... ANYWHO... I love the tree.. it's so cute and wonderful!!
I think that it is great that you are getting Dixie something for Christmas.. it's too bad that you don't get to see her more..
Have you read Karen's blog about bachelor???

Elena said...

This card is adorable! Love the ribbon and the scalloped edge!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs