Hi there. This is a card that I made for the troops overseas collection on Saturday. My Stampin' Up gal was collecting food and books and things to made packages with and so this is the card that I came up with. I sure hope this is the last Christmas that they will all have to be away from their families over the holidays and so it feels good to try and help, even in a small way. This is another Pink Petticoat Lola Rose download that I just colored in with Earth Elements markers and used the same colors of paper. I did order more markers and paper over the weekend, the Rich Regals set, so I'm looking forward to getting that at the end of this week. I also used a bit of ribbon, some blue twine and a small star punch.

Saturday's Stampin' Up party was fun, and I'll try and download those pictures to show here tomorrow and what we made. Such cute stuff!

Today is my one year anniversary of arriving in Phoenix! It's been wild and crazy and wonderful all at the same time, but all in all I'm so very glad I'm here!

Have a great day and take care!

Peace and Luv -

2 comments :

shawn said...

WOW one year!! that is great!! The card is wonderful!! as USUAL!!
glad that you had fun Saturday!!

Elena said...

Very pretty card for a very kind reason! Can't wait to see your pictures from Saturday!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs