Hey there! Well we're almost there, aren't we?! Just a couple of days to the big day and I'm about as ready as I'm going to get I think. This card was made with the tree stamp from the Fun & Fast Notes set and Earth Elements paper and markers along with some off white. Of course there are rhinestones on the tree and on the side, some red sheer ribbon and I used the small scallop Fiskars scissor and the large star punch. This is a good year round set and I think the first time I've used the tree.

Over the weekend we didn't really do much and yet it was busy with the kids and we did get a little shopping in. We had the kids gather up a bunch of pine cones around the neighborhood to put on our little back patio for decoration, so they had fun running around doing that. We spray painted a patio set that was Neal's moms that had been in storage for awhile and it fits perfectly, and so cute. Neal made the kids their favorite pancakes and what Vanna calls "meat circles" Sunday morning and then we just settled in and watching some football.

I've got 3 more working days this week, I guess they're cutting us loose early Wednesday, but it will probably be very quiet and slow. Not even many people on the road this morning on the way to work. I was actually on time!!

Have a great Monday and take care!

Peace and Luv!

2 comments :

shawn said...

as usual.. cute card.. I am still looking for my creative juices again.. hm.. will have to do that card a day thing again..
cold and icky in Minnesota today..
rooting for the Pack tonight!!
glad that you had a good weekend..

Elena said...

The card is so beautiful! I love the layout! Christmas Tree is so cute!
So glad you had a great time with your family!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs