Happy Christmas Eve-Eve?!! Whatever. Anyway, there's no snow here, obviously, but I know a lot of you out there are living it right now, so here's Snoopy dressing up his snowman for the holidays. This stamp is from Stampendous I believe. I just used scraps of paper and ribbon laying around and added a snowflake brad to the ribbons. Gotta luv Snoopy no matter what he's doing. He's my fav!!

Here's a pic of our fireplace, we did light a fire last nite since it was cold and rainy during the game, which I don't want to talk about. Anyway, I've been working on the floral arrangement for awhile. It turned out bigger than I thought it would, so I had to even the other side out with big candles, but it does look pretty.

So here's the floral arrangement up close. I used to be the floral department manager at Michael's and I guess I miss putting these together, which I didn't think I would, but I did have fun working on this one. The snowman is turned at a funny angle here, I should have just taken him down for the picture, but anyway, the flowers are very glittery and when the lights are on it I'm pretty happy with it. Now that I've gotten used to it being there, I'll have to dress it up for all of the seasons and holidays.

Well that's about it for me today. Don't mean to be a downer, but I'm pretty much just ready for this to all be over and start the new year fresh again. Things gotta be better next year, right?!

Take care.

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your sweet card, and your fireplace looks beautiful. Happy Holidays to you, and thanks for the visit to my blog.

Anonymous said...

Terrific floral arrangement. I think working as a floral arranger would be so much fun! Maybe in my next life!

Your mantel is so pretty and uncluttered, Mine is always full. Moose or snowmen. What ever...
I just have TOO much. :)

I hear you... 2009 just has to be better, I don't think any of us can take another year like this one.

The IA weather still stinks. I can not wait for a good old fashioned MUDDY spring thaw. The forecast shows we are looking at many more days of COLD and SNOW and WIND... YUCK.

Enjoy your free time these next weeks and the kiddos, too.

Merry, merry Christmas to ALL.
CAROL DEE

Sheri said...

You make such delightful cards! I am quite positive everyone blessed to get one is very lucky indeed. :) I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

shawn said...

The card is wonderful.. the fireplace is great!! and I had no idea of your hidden talent with flowers.. They are really great!!
YUP.. in Minnesota there was ANOTHER 2-3 inches of snow today.. more expected yet.. can't wait!!!
AND... I am with you for the year to be over!! Next year HAS to be better!!

Elena said...

Very nice pictures! Love how you decorated the fireplace!
The card is so cute! I love the sheer ribbon!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs