Another Lola card and Happy Thursday! I did just get this cute tree paper, but I have no idea who makes it. Maybe My Mind's Eye, but not positive. Otherwise, still using the Earth Elements markers and paper and sheer ribbon, blah, blah, blah.....you know the routine. But she is cute, ya?!

Below is little miss Ali climbing on the rocks at the Festival of the Arts and having fun. She does luv to pose for the camera!
This picture is of some of the entertainment going on. This guy was having his dog do a bunch of tricks. It's a fuzzy jack russell, and we already know how smart they are because that's what Dixie is!!
This one is of Neal and the kids digging more decorations out of storage, always so exciting to see the stuff they know they have, but new again to them every year.
Here's Vanna putting a little Santa on top of tree, and her picture oranament on there too just below it, of course!
That's about it for pictures today. Tomorrow will be dragonfly day I think.

We had the kids over last nite for dinner, we just grilled out burgers and hot dogs, it's what they enjoy the most, with some fries and rings and baked beans. Our own little kitchen cook out. My plan after they left was to get some more work done on cards, but I cleaned up and sat down on the couch for what I thought would be just a minute or two. You know what happened next, I fell asleep. Oh well, I needed it I guess. It just meant having to get up earlier this morning to iron some clothes for today tho.

Have a great day!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

shawn said...

I like your little lady cards that you have been doing.. A LOT of coloring for my taste, but well.. I am into the easy stuff...
The kids are so cute..
AND.. if you could rub it in that you grilled a little more.. that would be great.. It was only like 18 here in MN today.. and we have about 4 inches plus of snow on the ground.. BUT really thanks for letting me know that it is nice enough to grill there!! (HAHAHAHAHA)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos of the kids. Pretty darn cute.

I am looking forward to seeing the dragonfly photos, too.

Sure wish we could grill out, but 21 degrees is a bit too cold. Sure am disliking winter and it is not officialy here yet !

Looking forward to the weekend. I still do not have my tree up. :(

CAROL DEE

Elena said...

Adorable card! I love this DP also!
Thank you for sharing very precious pictures! Wow! You are lucky, no snow...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs