This is one Crazy Autumn Chick! She was a download from a recent scrapgirls.com newsletter and I thought she was so ugly she was cute so I had to print her out and doll her up a bit. She originally had really long legs, but I thought she looked cuter being petite. Anyway, I added a bow, and a few leaf stamps that I had left over from Friday's moose card and then the dragonfly stamp is from the Patterened Bugs set from Inkadinkado. It was a quick and easy Sunday card and I hope it makes you smile just a little bit anyway. I did ink up the edges with Color Box chalk in chestnut, and the leaves are also Color Box yellow and orange from the classic pigment ink set and the green leaves are Old Olive. The dragonfly is also Color Box ink. The paper behind her is Bazzill and I used a Fiskars small scallop scissor for the edges. I did print her out twice and then cut her out and put the second one on top of the first with pop-dots.


I mentioned that I was going to a fashion show Saturday and this window was one of the shops as we walked thru the mall to get to the show that I saw. All of the things inside the shop were too spendy for me, but I did have to take a picture of the dragonfly window. Cool huh? Like Neal sez - they follow me everywhere because I always manage to find them wherever I go!


Ok so the random picture for a Monday is this potato chip - it's a heart!!! Do you see it? It was too cute to eat, and I shouldn't have been eating them anyway, but it made me stop in my tracks when I saw it! I'm such a dork!

Have a great Monday!

Peace and Luv!

4 comments :

nj said...

I love my dorkie gf!

shawn said...

I love the little bird too!! Very cute!! and the dragonfly thing is way cool..
Now about this chip..

Carol Dee said...

Jeannie
O.K. so you're a DORK, join the club. My mother saved a dit of pizza crust shaped like a bird! Shellaced it good. She collects anything birdy. hehe

I also find dragonflys everywhere. That is one cool window design, huh.

Happy stamping, Carol Dee

Elena said...

Cute card! Love what you did with this cutie!
Very cool potato chip picture!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs