Oh to be so relaxed and floating on a little lake right now like this little guy huh?! I really like these stamps, this one is Autumn Cruise from Stampabilities, but I have to say they are hard to color for me. Not sure that I do as well as they show on the stamp itself, but he is cute. I used a bunch of scraps from my scrap box for this one, some K&Company, Pockets full of Posies, and Bazzill, a little orange ribbon, a couple of rhinestones and of course pop-dots and here you have it. I've got another couple of weeks yet to use up some of my fall papers. I suppose I should work on some Thanksgiving cards too. I refuse to do any Christmas cards until December 1st, that's just the way it is.

Not much really going on with me. Work is still very slow and so that makes for a long day. I sure wish I could bring in some of my stamps and stuff, because the day would go by quickly as it always seems that time flies when I'm working on cards I get so wrapped up in them but that's not reality, is it.

Last nite the AZ Cardinals were playing Monday Nite Football. I didn't get to see too much of it, laundry, etc., but they did win in the end. I guess since I live here, they can be my second team. I forgot to talk about the Packer vs. Viking game on Sunday - they cheated!!! hee, hee.

Neal and the kids are all off today, no school for the holiday. I wish I had some vacation time to take the day off with them, but I've got to save it for the end of the year when we close down for a week and a half. I think they're going to the $1 movie and just hanging out together. I rolled up some swedish meatballs for him to start dinner for tonite before I get home and before they have to run off to boy scouts. Hope the kids like them.

Have a great Tuesday and take care!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

OMG if I do not already have TOO many dragonfly and moose stamps, I have a full shoe box of House Mouse! Aren't they adorable!!!

It is cold and wet in IA today so floating in a nice warm lake sounds pretty good. Actualy doing something besides work sounds really good.

Boy Scouts are great, I have two Eagle Scouts, pretty proud of them.

Better run, time to pick up kiddos and get them home on the big yellow bus. :)

Have a great day, CAROL DEE

shawn said...

You did a great job coloring.. and you are right to be floating on the lake.. it's sleeting in MN today too.. very cute card as usual..
Viking cheat??? hm.....

Elena said...

Very beautiful card! Love the layout and your gorgeous coloring!
Hope you had a wonderful dinner! Swedish meatballs are one of my favorite dishes!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs