Just a simple and fast Friday card for ya here today. The picture of the kids is from a while ago when we went to Gunther Toody's and they were given the hats there. The card was made with some paper that I got with a scrapbook for recipes that I never made, but I kept the paper because I liked it. The apple stamp is from the Tart & Tangy set. Other than that, some blue scraps and the ribbon is from Offray.

So what's cooking with me? It's Friday!!! Not sure what the plans are for tonite, I don't think we decided on anything except maybe I can talk Neal into getting some bar food for dinner. Tomorrow there's an art festival I want to go to, but he has a basketball game at 1 and then I have a work party to go to in the evening, so we've got to somehow fit that in. It's probably about an hour away or so, but it's outside and there will be music and I luv that kind of thing. Surround me with music and artwork and maybe a cold drink in my hand and I'm happy.

I do hope you have a great weekend and take care!!

Peace and Luv,

2 comments :

shawn said...

cute pic of the kiddlets.. interesting paper.. but it works with this card..
have a great weekend..
:)

Elena said...

What a fun card! Love the papers!
Thank you for sharing picture with the kids! They are so cute!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs