It's Thursday-Eve again! In some ways the weeks go slow (when it's Monday) but all of the sudden here were are at the end of the week again. Gotta luv it!

It seems I've depleted my birthday card stash so I've got to start building it up again. This is one stamp that I adore from Cowtown Stamps. They have some of the cutest things. I used Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red solid paper and the polka dot is from K&Company. The ink is Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss. Also used is some brown grosgrain ribbon, my large and small star punches as well as a circle punch and some pop-dots. It looks like he's looking at the stars, doesn't it?

Ya know there's really not much else happening with me. I've gotten some special orders for holiday cards that are keeping me busy, which is good. I still have a $25 gift certificate for Joann's that I may go and spend tonite after work, so that should be fun. Not sure what I should spend it on, but I'm sure I'll find something!

I did hear from the Phoenix Art Museum regarding a volunteer application I sent it there. Not sure what I'll be doing, but orientation is in a few weeks and I'm excited about that and some doors that it may open up for me, you just never know. If nothing more, I'm surrounded by art!

Peace and Luv!

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Oh How Adrorable is that!

I am so behind on cards, I used to have boxes and baskets of them and could find something for any ocassion as needed. But last years house fire set me out of wack. Even though we have been back in the house for months I am just not organized and can't find anything much less the time to do any fun stuff :(

My plan is to have my sister over for the day after Thanksgiving and NOT go shopping. Thought we'd work on my craft room and start my Christmas cards. Maybe that will get me going again. :)

I love your style and envy you getting a card (or more ) made each day! Keep 'em coming...

Happy Stamping, CAROL DEE

Elena said...

Love this stamp! Your card is so much fun! Glad you are busy with some orders!

shawn said...

This is the cutest thing!! the color combo is great!!
Did ya spend the gift cert?? I love to go to Joann's take all my coupons from other stores.. bonus time!!
The Art Musuem sounds great!!

Vicki said...

What a darling card!! ;) Thanks so much for sharing this!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs