It's Friday-Eve already and that's a good thing! Another Autumn card for ya here with scraps laying around. The leaf stamp is from Vap Scrap, no idea where I got it. Probably the dollar store or something. I colored it in with Old Olive and some Color Box ink, added some thin ribbon and a few orange brads. As I've said before I won't do any Christmas cards until after Thanksgiving, but now even I'm getting bored with the fall stuff, so I'll have to get some birthday and other cards made between now and then to fill in the gap. I do have some cute wintery stamps I'm itching to use tho, just for the record.

We had the kids again for dinner last nite, just some burgers on the grill but it was fun. We watched a few comedies with them and then they had to go home. We did get to watch House from Tuesday nite and that's always interesting to watch. He sure is a different kind of cat, isn't he?

Some not so great news received last nite in Neal's family is about his sister. She just finished going thru some cancer issues and was cleared of all of it and now it's in the lymphnodes. She'll be starting back with the treatments she'll need for that and so we're all hoping it will help and get it under control real soon, fingers crossed.

I haven't even watched last week's Grey's Anatomy yet and another is on tonite so I need to get caught up. A new Top Chef season started on Bravo last nite too, I LUV that show!

Have a great day and take care!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Jeanne,

I know how scary it is to hear a loved one has cancer. My Mother is in remission. She had non-hodgkins lymphoma 13or14 years ago. So there is always hope.

I have just been too busy to stamp and my craft room is a MESS. Your cards make me itch to get in there organize and stamp like a crazy woman!

It is way past time to start on my Christmas cards. I like to have them made so I can spend the afternoon of Thanskgiving addressing envelopes while the guys watch ballgames.

can't wait to see your next creation.

Happy Stamping...CAROL DEE

shawn said...

Well, as you see from my blog, I have been doing christmas cards and whatever.. I think that I am stamping is a good thing.. BUT.. I do love this card.. like everything you do..
Sorry to hear about Neal's sister. I hope all is well..
GRILL?? Why not just rub my nose in it.. it was snowing yesterday.. ICK ICK ICK!!

Elena said...

Sorry to hear about Neal's sister...
Your card is so gorgeous! Love the layout you created and beautifully colored leaves!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs