I'm posting late today because I messed up the download this morning, so I had to wait til I got home to fix it. Anyhoo....this is a new set for me and I had such a hard time getting the moose to stamp out solid and look ok. The paper is textured with lines in it, but still. I tried it on other paper and I didn't have any better results. I tried it with the stamp pad first and it just looked horrible and then with markers, which is what this one is, but I'm still not real happy with it. If you have this stamp, let me know what the trick is or something. This layout is a challenge on a website called Mothers & Daughters Creations. They have some cute ideas on this site, so check it out! So basically, I obviously used the Moose You stamp set, some Bazzill blue, Old Olive paper and ink for the leaf. The moose was inked in Chocolate Chip and the hearts in Riding Hood Red. Other than that, off white, and the patterened paper is from Joann's. I used the ticket corner punch, more twine and lots of pop dots. It will be going in the mail to Dixie this weekend! I miss my girl - or should I say moose you?!

It's Friday - yes!!! It was great weather today, may be a little bit warmer this weekend, but that's ok. We've got the kids, so it's gymnastics and basketball and the only other thing I know is about some fashion show tomorrow in Scottsdale. Sunday the Packers play the Vikings, so that means my team against Neal's team. Oh boy is about all I'll say about that right now.

I do hope that you have a great weekend. I want to get some creations done this weekend, but I'm not too sure how successful I'll be with that. Thanks to all of you that have commented over the last several days and welcome to my little dragonfly world. Please visit me often and ask any questions you'd like of me. Also, remember anything you see here can be purchased (somebody asked me about that is all) so just email me if you're interested in anything.

Peace and luv,

6 comments :

Elena said...

This card is a little bit sad. Maybe because you feel this way...
Anyway the layout is great! And I love this moose!
Have fun watching a game!!! My son and husband are going to watch it too!

Carol Dee said...

Oh My Gosh, beside being a dragonfly nut I also have way too many moose stamps! So I love your cute "Moose You" creation.

I've got to say you BLOGG rocks. I love the fun things you have added. Turns out I am a Snapdragon :) he he

I have relatives in the Mesa area.
It may be warm there but we had a little SNOW today. YUCK.

I'll check to see your next creations after the weekend.
Happy Stamping...CAROL DEE

Kathryn said...

Great Card -- love that moose -- too cute! I also love the twine -- it's perfect for your card! :)

Carol Dee said...

I love your BLOGG.

The dragonfly puzzle was fun.

And I have nearly as many moose stamps as I do dragonflys!

In the what flower are you, I was Snapdragon.

The purse in your
Oct. 29th post is made with the same fabric as I have a work apron made from (I am an Elementary Lunch Lady!)

I have you in my favs and will check often.

CAROL DEE

shawn said...

I really like this set.. I should use it more often.. You did a great job with this layout and the card.. LOVE IT!!

Mothers and Daughters Creations said...

Cute card - love the masculine colors and the little heart accents! Thanks so much for playing along with MDC!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs