Hi there. This card is made with a fall scrap paper and some Bazzill. The main card is from a natural pack of cards and matching envelopes from Michael's. The stamps are from the Pocket Silhouettes set. I used a Fiskars scallop scissor, a round punch and a round scallop punch and a bit of sheer gold ribbon. I like this layout and have used it before and I'm sure I'll use it again!

It was a quiet weekend pretty much for me. I had a hair appointment in the morning and Neal had a basketball game and then we went out for dinner Saturday nite to Abuelo's. We took a couple of pictures but it was pretty dark and I didn't like how I turned out so that means nobody gets to see them, which I'm sure everybody can relate to. Sunday was just football and laying around.

Today is the day that I don't look forward to. Dixie's daddy will be here tonite to pick her up. I spent lots of time with her this weekend and had a talk with her. If you're not a pet person you wouldn't understand, but I know that she did.

Tomorrow is election day, so get out and vote if you haven't already. I'll be getting up very early to be there when the place opens at 6 am. Hopefully there won't be a line, but it's the only time that will work out for Neal and I to go.

Have a great day.

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

shawn said...

OH.. I am so sorry that it is time for Dixie to go back.. how long until you get her back again.. I am sure that she understood that you wanted to keep her with you.. I am sure that she will be sad.. As I know you will be too.. I am thinking about you..

On the other note.. the card is wonderful.. I love the colors...

Elena said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! Love all the deatails! Papers are gorgeous! Love the stamp! Scalloped edge looks so pretty!

nitestamper said...

beautiful fall card !!!!!!!!!!!
love the background paper!!!!!tfs:)
chat

Elena said...

Hello Jeannie! I have something good for you at my blog - blog award!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs