Hi there! It's been a busy couple of days for me and I haven't had time to make anything. This card is another that doesn't thrill me, but it is what it is. The background patterned papers are from K&Company. The flower stamp is from the Petal Prints set and I used another tiny scrap of Purely Pomegranate that I found and Close to Cocoa paper. The ink is Purely Pomegranate and a pinky/rose color from Color Box. The ribbon is from Michael's and I'm not sure where I got the silver dream washer from, it's been around awhile. I put a pink rhinestone in the center of it and added another 2 rhinestones to the side. That's about it.

Dixie's daddy came late Monday nite and they left for Omaha Tuesday morning. I of course miss her already, but I know that her daddy will take good care of her. Needless to say, I feel a bit lost and out of sorts without her around. Tuesday nite we went to Neal's sisters to watch the election results. We had a good time there, as always, and it's always good to see them.

It's downright chilly here today in Phoenix. Last nite I was actually cold! It will be in the 70's somewhere, which will be nice but I've got to go and get some more fall clothes and put the sandals away I guess. Still sunny tho, which makes all the difference.

I ordered some stuff from Stampin' Up, that I think I'm getting today from my demonstrator and I also ordered some other stamps online that I got in the mail yesterday. I luv Snoopy and the Peanuts gang and I found some online that I will be having fun with. I also found some dragonfly felt stickers and glittery ones too that I can't wait to use. The stamps are more Christmasy/wintery and I've noticed people doing Christmas cards as well as Valentine's Day too! Oy!! I'm not ready to do that, so you'll only see fall stuff from me still for the next couple of weeks.

I also found out about a Scrapbook store not too far away from where I work here that I've got to stop into tonite and check out. They have a semi-monthly crop that I want to get involved with and just check out the store in general for new ideas.

Well have a great Friday-Eve and take care!! Thanks for the great comments and as always it's great to meet new people here.

Peace and Luv,


5 comments :

Ida P. Krause said...

Hi, I found your blog through Elena (Red Haired Girl) and really like what I see here. I signed up for updates right away.
So sorry to hear about your little Dog Dixie having to move away. I've never known anyone who "shared custody" with a dog before. Will you have times you'll get her?
Hugs, Ida

Anonymous said...

I am so loving your BLOGG. I am a HUGE dragonfly fan! Tons of stamps and stickers around here. Loved the jigsaw puzzle of course. I have added your Blogg to my Favs and will check often. Thanks for all the fun stuff here, too.
Carol Dee

Erin Bigler said...

Hi, Jeannie! Thanks for commenting on my scs post...it's good to be back (from taking a break for gall bladder surgery-uggh!) and nice to know I was missed! This card is GORGEOUS, but I'm thinkin' I like your previous post even better (I really have some catchin' up to do, I see!)...thanks for your continued artistic inspiration!

shawn said...

I like that card.. Love the curves to the paper layers and all..
I figured that you were sad about Dixie.. I am sure that she will be ok.. Just remember she is loved..
can't wait to see what you create with your new stuff..

Elena said...

Beautiful card! Really love the colors! Sorry to hear about you being without Dixie...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs