Hey there - thanks so much for all of your kind words and thoughts over the last couple of days. They are very much appreciated.

This card was made with the Carte Postale set and some Bazzill scraps, Wild wasabi and Old Olive paper and ink, as well as the ribbon. Also some Color Box chalks for the edges. I used my Fiskars scallop scissor, a white Signo pen for the dots, a couple of square punches, a round scallop punch and an oval punch. Then added a silver and rhinestone brad. The inspiration for this came from Marika on SCS. Mine doesn't do justice to hers, but I'm always looking for different layout ideas anyway.

I've been busy making cards for the Chemo Angels that I am now a card angel for. It's a cancer support group that matches you up with someone going thru chemo that you send cards to. It's interesting that I signed up for this about a month ago and now Neal's sister is going thru this too, so I will be sending her as many cards as possible as well of course. I also received an order today for 6 Thanksgiving cards, so I know what I'll be doing tonight!

Work has still been slow, but I have been busy this week with some things that needed to be done and helping out others with that. Anything to keep the day busy to go by as quickly as possible - ya know?!

Have a great day and take care.

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Joan Ervin said...

This is a beautiful card, Jeannie...love the gorgeous colors and stamps you used. This will be so uplifting to someone in need of an Angel!!!

Elena said...

Beautiful card as always!

shawn said...

This is wonderful!! I love it.. And I can totally see you doing the Chemo angel thing

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs