Here's Lola Rose holding flowers and if it's hard to read it sez - it takes a long time to grow a good friend. The patterned paper is from Daisy D's, the ribbon from Michael's and the charm I've had for awhile. Otherwise I used Earth Elements markers, a couple of Copic markers, some silver brads, twine and rhinestones. Also a Fiskars scallop flower border punch. Also a white Signo pen for the stitching.

It's Wednesday, or Friday if you're in the working world. It's raining here in AZ, and I think it's supposed to rain most of today and tomorrow too. At least that's what they're saying anyway. Kinda wierd out right now, in the 50's, cloudy and dark. Makes me want to go back to bed, but then that doesn't take much to want to do that anyway.

I'm looking forward to spending tomorrow with the kids at Neal's sisters. It will be our first Thanksgiving together. Sounds funny since I've been here almost a year now, but I didn't move here until December 1st. So Monday is the anniversay of that! Hard to believe how fast this year has gone by already. I hope today goes by quickly so that I can actually enjoy having 4 days off in a row!!

Have a great day!

Peace and Luv,

1 comment :

Elena said...

Hope you will the nicest Thanksgiving!
Love your favorite digi-stamp! She is so cool! Very beautiful coloring you do! Love the colors you use! And little charm is so cute!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs