Here's Lilli that I talked about yesterday that is a download from Pink Petticoat and her big sunflower! I used more Earth Elements markers and paper and the patterned paper is from Scrapgirls.com. Then just ribbon and silver sticky studs. I'm luving these, maybe I'm crazy, but I just can't help myself. I've got to download the Christmas images and get some of them done for my favorite co-worker and customer here. She has ordered 15 Christmas cards from me, so I'd better get busy this weekend. I've also got a Stampin' Up get together this Saturday too and they always like me to bring my cards along, so it's a good thing I've got Friday off.

Last nite I didn't get anything done because I was all snuggled into my couch and ready for a great Monday nite football game with my Packers and it was just awful! We lost like 51 to 29 I think was the final. Unreal and so disappointing. So we called it a nite and went to bed early.

Tonite Neal has scouts, so it's a late one for him so I should be able to get a bunch of stuff done and also get my recipes out for what I'll be taking to Neal's sisters for Thanksgiving. I make pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting once a year so I never remember what I need for them besides a can of pumpkin.

Well I guess I'd better get moving here today, I hope yours is great and if you're in the working world just think - today is Thursday already!

Take care - Peace and Luv!

2 comments :

shawn said...

I like Lilli... she's cute..
Sorry about your Packers.. Just remember the Vikings suck too!!
Have fun baking!! better you than me.. OH that's right I like to cook and bake and all that...

Elena said...

So cute! wow! You will be very busy with making cards! But it is good thing! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs