Happy Shopping Frenzy Friday!! I hope if you're out there today you're finding some good deals! We ventured out for a little bit, but not long, just craziness and with 3kids in tow it's not easy. Here's some more Lola Rose. One blonde and one brunette. When I showed them to Neal he said that the blonde should have had the diamonds on and the brunette the pearls. When I asked him why he just laughed and left the room...? The patterned papers on both are from Daisy D's and the rest is the same - Earth Elements markers and papers.

I downloaded some more images from Pink Petticoat, some Christmas ones, so now that Thanksgiving is over, I can start with them as well as the other stamps that I've gotten over the last month.

Tomorrow I'm going to a Stampin' Up cardmaking party and then we are also going to make some cards for the guys overseas to send. I'm looking forward to it. I'll try and remember my camera so you can share in the fun and food and craziness.

I hope the rest of your Friday is fun, we're having turkey ala king for dinner with the yummy leftover turkey that we got to bring home and then just relaxing with a movie tonite and may even break in the fireplace. It's going to be a chilly nite.

Have a great weekend and take care.

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

shawn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the cards.. missed not reading your blog..
Hope you had fun making cards.. wish I could have been there too...

Elena said...

Love this cards! Interesting what man thinks about woman! But your digi-girls are pretty anyway!

Samantha said...

Too cute!! I love both cards and the coloring you did on both gals.

We had leftovers on Friday, too. Isn't that what Thanksgiving is all about? LOL!

shaz hank said...

I love the Jewelry.
Super cute.
Shaz
http://mykraftnook.blogspot.com/

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs