Well Shawn asked for Apricot - this is as close as I could get to that color, so here ya go! And Mon Amie means my friend so this is for you.

I used Close to Cocoa paper on the lower portion and the background leaf stamp is from the Carte Postale set that I used VersaMark ink on. The dot paper and the big circle scallop and butterfly are K&Company's and then I just put some ribbon, silk flower, button, twine and some hearts. The Mon Amie stamp is from the same Carte Postale set.

It's Friday - hot damn!!! Can't tell ya how happy that makes me. We have Neal's kids starting tonite, and tomorrow will be a day of running them to gymnastics, basketball and parties and then they are going to make cookies at their aunts on Sunday. The Packers and the Vikings both don't play this weekend, but the AZ Cardinals do so I'll be watching that with my honey. Other than that, I hope to get some Halloween cards done too this weekend and just enjoy the great weather that's finally here. There is also a scrapbooking show on Sunday that I'd like to go to if I can squeeze it in.

I watched Grey's last nite, but I continue to be a bit disappointed. It's just not as good as it used to be. I'll keep watching, but they need to get some more excitement going.

Well have a great weekend and take care.

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

fishlips said...

This cas is so wonderful...Wow I just love the colors and all the layers...Simply stunning, I enjoyed looking at your blog and all your creations they are amazing...just amazing!!!

Elena said...

Love the soft colors of this beautiful card! Looks like you will be busy all weekend! Have fun!

shawn said...

YUP love the colors and lay out!! it's great!! You do such wonderful work.. I can only wish I was that motivated.. maybe this weekend.. one can hope.. right???

Charlene Austin (Willow01) said...

This is GORGEOUS!!

Yep, my thoughts exactly on Greys...kinda boring these days.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs