Luv this stamp, which is from Cowtown Stamps. They have many cute, cute stamps and great prices! Plus they're from Wisconsin!! This picture washed out the colors again, but the plaid paper I got is from Michael's. Can't remember who makes it right now, sorry. The rest is just cardstock scraps. I put heart brads for the dog tags and then just added some ribbons. Cute stuff altho it still needs something more I think, not sure what tho but I don't think I'm quite finished with it. I've been seeing lots of fall cards and colors on everybodys blogs and normally I would be really into it too, but living in Phoenix now it's a different story. Halloween (my second favorite holiday) is on a Friday nite this year - do I smell a party in the air?

Speaking of cute stuff - Hi Neal!! You see if I don't mention his name at least once here every day - he pouts. So from now on I'll do my best, good or bad, and it may not always be in good form if he ticks me off that day!! Luv ya!!

Anyway, it's Friday-Eve, and it's only about 8:30am here and I'm ready to go back home and put some jammies on and lay on the couch and watch chick flicks all day with Dixie! Doesn't that sound fun? I think there's some new ones out that need my attention too. Gotta hit the Red Box soon.

Have a great Thursday and take care!!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Now was that so difficult? A little shout out and the house will be a happy place tonight. Luv ya, babe

Anonymous said...

Great card Jeannie!!! I love Cowtown stamps. Anything from Wisconsin is always the best!! Michael's has the superest plaid paper around. More cards with puns please!!! I love puns.

shawn said...

Way cute card.. Love the colors... When I saw it, I thought of Dixie right away!! Really wish I could hang out and watch movies... hm...

Elena said...

Love this little doggies! They are so cute! Love the heart brads!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs