The layout for this card is from the SC198 challenge on Splitcoaststampers. There are so many fun cards that everybody came up with and so it inspired me to try it. I just used up some Bazzill scraps and lots of punches. The stamp is from the Fun and Fast Notes set. The ribbon is from Michael's Christmas section right now. I got a whole spool of 3 different kinds of black ribbon on it there. Then I just added 3 black tiny brads. Not bad for another 10pm 20 minute card again.

I've just got tonite to finish up getting all of my stuff together for the sale Saturday because I have to drop everything off Friday nite. I know I won't get everything done that I want to, but that's the way it goes. I think I can still take more with me Saturday morning, but not sure I'll have to ask about that.



Here's a picture (kinda came out dark) of my little pink conehead. Neal's kids were over for dinner last nite and boy did they get a kick out of her. My poor little sad girl. I do take it off a little bit a couple times a nite so she can cuddle with me but I've gotta do this and not give in to her sad little face for her own good. Poor baby. Have I ever explained to you how much I luv, luv, luv this girl?! She is so smart and so funny, and I sure do wish that she would be living closer to me.


Random thought for today - I need a beach and a drink with an umbrella in it!! Neal and I are talking about driving to Rocky Point Mexico, about 5 hours away, for New Year's Eve for a couple of days. He's been there before and talks about it often. I just want to go and get away and sit on the beach with my sweet guy!!



Have a great Friday-Eve and take care!!

Peace and Luv!

3 comments :

shawn said...

Great card.. Love the colors.. LOVE the ribbon!! might have to go and get some of that...
the puppy is cute you are right.. poor little thing..
Mexico... ahh..
enjoy fiday eve...

Elena said...

Poor little puppy... Hope she will get well soon...
The card is so cute! Love this hedgehog!

Miss TNT said...

Aww...poor little dixie chick! Hope she gets better!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs