It's all about the accessories!! Don't you just luv her fab diamond necklace? This stamp is called Scribble Kitty and it is from Prickley Pear. I colored her in with some orangey markers on watercolor paper. Then I put some Kiwi Kiss paper behind and black paper that's been scalloped on the edges with some Fiskars scissors. Not sure where the orange and white polka dot paper is from, but I have a bunch of it in different colors. Both ribbons are from Michael's.

It's Tuesday and I just want to get thru the work day, hit Costco maybe on the way home and go home and play with Dixie and make more cards. Tuesday's are late nites for Neal because it's boy scout nite so he won't get home til 9 probably.

Over the weekend we went to Trader Joe's for groceries and they have awesome stuff. It's basically all organic, but they have their own line of stuff that's frozen and very reasonable to boot. Last nite we had a spinach/pesto/cheesy pizza from there and it was really, really good. This is going to work out much better for us during the week when neither one of us want to spend that much time in the kitchen. And....we got some chocolate covered fruits from there too - a medley of apricots, strawberries, cherries and blueberries that is just the perfect treat. If you have one in your area check it out!

The picture of Neal and I was taken over the weekend just hanging out together in between running around, but I like how it turned out! We're sure cute for two ugly people! (Luv that song!)

Have a great day!
Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Elena said...

You and Neal are very beautiful couple!
And your card is awesome! Very cute fashion cat! Love your coloring work!

shawn said...

OH, I know this sounds like a broken record.. but this card is wonderful!! SO very cute!! might have to look into getting this stamp!!
And I LOVE Trader Joes!! They have a great line of products!! The bread is fantastic!! The trail mixes are great!! And I don't think that there is anything I have had from there that I didn't like!!!
The pic of the 2 of you is great!!!

Erin Bigler said...

OMG, this is THE most adorable kitty I've EVER seen! LOVE your dp and the bow is the perfect touch. AWESOME shading, too!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs